Dad's Tribute Dad's Tribute

Could do with more..

The graphics are a little on the sloppy side, and the animation isn't all that smooth. You need to work on all these things to make it better.

Not a bad effort though.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Great Sequel!

"Dads home" Has to be my favorite flash of all time, and it was great to see that your continuing on with the series. Keep up the crazy ideas and absolute chaos!

Morpha Morpha

Interesting..

The artwork was pro for sure! Loved it. The only thing I ask is for it to go possibly longer and a little bit of suitable BG music. This would definitely achieve a higher score for you.

Tattoo V1 Tattoo V1

One of a Kind!

I've never seen something like this before, its great! This version itself is a little boring, but I can see unlimited potential for future versions. Themed versions, such as tribal, Japaneses, and maybe even one for the ladies would be another great idea. Ultimately, being able to upload your own .gif and such pictures, then position them to a place on the body would make this game perfect!

I swear man, you could almost make money of shit like this! Congrats!

Onslaught 2 Onslaught 2

Great Work!

It was a great game for sure, but the difficulty was a bit whack. I found that it was insanely easy till lvl99, where it became near impossible. Other than that, sound and BG music couldn't hurt anything other than the file size.

Great game with only a few minor touch-ups necessary!

Beat Catcher Beat Catcher

Love it!

I fucking love music games! You have made something great mate! My only critique is to add a few more songs to each difficulty, just to make things a little more interesting..

ToasterDemon responds:

We woulda added more songs, but El-Presidente was gonna leave for 3 weeks so we had to finish quick :P