Tattoo V1 Tattoo V1

One of a Kind!

I've never seen something like this before, its great! This version itself is a little boring, but I can see unlimited potential for future versions. Themed versions, such as tribal, Japaneses, and maybe even one for the ladies would be another great idea. Ultimately, being able to upload your own .gif and such pictures, then position them to a place on the body would make this game perfect!

I swear man, you could almost make money of shit like this! Congrats!

Onslaught 2 Onslaught 2

Great Work!

It was a great game for sure, but the difficulty was a bit whack. I found that it was insanely easy till lvl99, where it became near impossible. Other than that, sound and BG music couldn't hurt anything other than the file size.

Great game with only a few minor touch-ups necessary!

Beat Catcher Beat Catcher

Love it!

I fucking love music games! You have made something great mate! My only critique is to add a few more songs to each difficulty, just to make things a little more interesting..

ToasterDemon responds:

We woulda added more songs, but El-Presidente was gonna leave for 3 weeks so we had to finish quick :P

Jenny's Dressup Jenny's Dressup

Where are teh boobs?

LoL, just kidding..
Pretty average dress-up anyway. Shouldn't it be titled "Emo Dressup"? Every things black, whats up with that? I'm thinking you would of been better off with nudity, then at least it would be slightly interesting...

Freekicks Freekicks

Its OK For a Soccer Game..

It was ok, but not much of a challenge. It needs to be a lot harder.

Smokaz Challenge Smokaz Challenge

Awesome!

I don't think I've ever sat down and actually tried to complete a puzzle before.. You've made something very rare, its fun AND completely relevant to real life. Great work!

Stoner Visine Stoner Visine

LOL..

Haha.. The game was pretty poor, but I love your idea! Make a few more of these, they'll keep me entertained for hours!

VOTE 5

-Spectre- -Spectre-

High Score: 9,290

Not bad, but a little room for improvement. I found the game almost too easy, especially with the ample lives. I also found that I'd sometimes even loose lives when I wasn't even hit.. Personally, I'd prefer to see only one life with a slightly smaller hit radius. Lastly, the music did not loop once finished, nor was there a mute button for those who hated it.

Other than that, it was alright. The concept of game itself was a decent idea, and I was glad to see a high score table once i had finished.

Make sure to fix the minor details next time to achieve a better score!

Lebastic responds:

Nice score Simon. And thanks for pointing these problems out, I'll be sure to take a look at them :).
Thanks alot for the review,
-Lebastic

Orbital - High Scores Orbital - High Scores

Nice and Simple!

Easy and simple game, with smooth gameplay and a nice challenge in the later levels. What more could I ask for?

Great game mate!

Touch The Bubbles Touch The Bubbles

Damn, Addictive Game!

High score: 886 - even have a SS to prove it ;)

I loved it! So simple yet so addictive.. Lv14 is absolute chaos!

Nice work mate!

GameBalance responds:

I think ppl who got such big score have slow down game on slower computer.
I dunno. I got my hiscore on level 11 and I was concetrated like ninja :D