Dad's Tribute Dad's Tribute

Could do with more..

The graphics are a little on the sloppy side, and the animation isn't all that smooth. You need to work on all these things to make it better.

Not a bad effort though.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Great Sequel!

"Dads home" Has to be my favorite flash of all time, and it was great to see that your continuing on with the series. Keep up the crazy ideas and absolute chaos!

Morpha Morpha

Interesting..

The artwork was pro for sure! Loved it. The only thing I ask is for it to go possibly longer and a little bit of suitable BG music. This would definitely achieve a higher score for you.

Shorts 'a' Holic Shorts 'a' Holic

I LoL'd.. I guess..

It was slightly funny, but nothing that made me LMAO. Maybe touch up on your artwork a little, and replace some of the crap with better scenes.

Anyway, this one was still just enough to earn a pass from me.
2/5

RhysMus responds:

Yes i do admit, some of it was rushed, but i just wanted to submit something to newgrounds... i was having withdrawals man!
HAHA
Thanks for the review!
PEACE!

RienLand RienLand

Excellent!

This was fucking intense man! I loved every second of it. Theres not one thing i could ask to make it better! You should be proud of this, and I won't be surprised if this hits front page with a few awards!

Safety First, right? Safety First, right?

LOL!

That was completely unexpected! To be honest I was getting pretty bored.. till I saw blood splatter every ware! That was a great twist, and I wouldn't mind seeing some more of your work in the future.

DarkDisguise responds:

Yea that was the point haha :P I appologize for the boring parts, it was pretty slow, sorry about that. sounds great haha, have a good day :D

Saving Lives Saving Lives

...

This could have been explained in a post.. Why bother submitting it as a flash?

Smash Hit Smash Hit

Hmm..

It was fairly below average.. The concept of the boxing pixels was ok, and may have provided some entertainment, but a 2-hit KO was not what I expected. The fight itself needs to be a lot longer and more intense, maybe throw in a few rounds and a close finish.

Lastly, the music has to go. It was fine for the intro, but once the fight breaks out, so should the music.

This flash may score ok next time if you put some hard work and creativity into it.

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Stunning!

I never thought I'd be able to sit through a MK/SF sprite flash, due to the fact that most are poorly made and generic with little story line. This flash kept me going right to the very end! The graphics were top, the animations were smooth as, and I couldn't have asked for more in the fight scene!

You deserve your place in the top 50! Great Work!

500 Miles 500 Miles

Awesome First Flash!

This songs a classic, and I absolutely loved the clip, especially for a first timer! I found the music to be slightly out of sync, but not too much to effect the quality. A little fine tuning and you could see your flashes hitting the top 50!

SuperAscendedZAIN responds:

OMGOSH thanks soo much =^.^=

Like i said in the comments, my computer sort of sucks and is was really hard to keep the music in sync. You really think i have a shot at the top 50? Wow thanks.
You just made my day! =^.^= *is now really excited*